Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Things

Vintage booties from Angeline, my best friend's oldest daughter. The ties need to be replaced, but other than that, they are in beautiful condition and are beautifully knit!

I found this ADORABLE 3-6m size set at the Thrifty Shopper for $.99!!! It should be just about the right size for Christmas time.

A handspun, handknit hat made by me...a week ago. I had a small amount of this yarn and decided it would be perfect for a baby-size hat! I think I even have enough yarn for baby mitts.

Aren't these precious?? These are from Baby GAP...but I purchased them from the Thrifty Shopper (Rescue Mission) for $.39 each! They each have a name too. The horse is Hazel, the Monkey is Maddie, the turtle is Racer, the ladybug is Lady and sadly, the duck came with no tag...wish I knew what it was!

I found this beautiful book by Anne Geddes at the Salvation Army for $2.99. I love her photographs...so precious!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool, Amanda. Congratulations.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete