Sunday, March 27, 2011

I great shopping trip!!



I don't normally post something like this, but I saved so much compared to what I spent, that I felt I needed to!!!  I spend quite a bit of time clipping coupons from the Sunday paper, magazines and online.  I have them very well organized in a pink coupon holder.  I have a second holder that's white that is for each individual store and their coupons.  Price chopper and Target allow you to use a store coupon in conjunction with manufacturer's coupons!  This often allows me to purchase items for less than $1 or even FREE!!  

Here's the rundown from this past week's shopping trip to Price Chopper:
(I don't have my receipt on hand, but most of these are accurate.)

18 ct eggs - $1.48 w/ in-ad coupon
10 oz Vigo yellow rice $.79 w/ $1 manuf coupon
box PC spaghetti - $.50 w/ in-ad coupon
PC 6-pk strawberry applesauce - $1 w/ PC baby club coupon
1 HUGE orange - $1
2 Old Orchard 100% juice conentrates - $1.99/2 w/ B1G1 Free facebook coupon
3 Greek yogurts w/ granola - $.92/3 w/ 3- $.75 on-item coupon PLUS $1 manuf coupon
PC 80 ct baby wipes - 
Huggies swim diapers - $2.99 w/ $2 manuf coupon PLUS  $2 PC baby club coupon
PC 36 ct diapers - $3.99 w/ PC baby club coupon
2 boxes PC graham crackers - $2/2 w/ B1G1 Free PC baby club coupon
28 oz Hunts tomato sauce($1) and 8 oz Hunts tomato sauce(FREE) s/ in-ad coupon
6-pk Danimals - $1 w/ $1 manuf coupon
4 pk Splitz yogurt - $.53 w/ $1 on-item coupon PLUS $1 manuf coupon
2 PC quesadilla pizzas - $1/2 w/ PC kiosk coupon
2 PC resealable bags - $3/2 w/ B1G1 Free PC baby club coupon
Duncn Hines brownie mix - $1.19 w/ $1 manuf coupon
6 pk frozen PC bagels - $.94 on clearance
2 Suave professionals shamp + cond - $2/2 w/ $1 manuf coupon
2 new Wishbone dressings + 1 bag Dole salad - ~$3 for all 3 w/ 2- $1.50 manuf coupons for dressings PLUS $1 in-ad coupon for Dole salad PLUS $1 on-item coupon for DOLE
2 loaves Freihofer's breads + 6-pk Thomas' English muffins - $3.69/3 w/ B1G2 Free store deal
pouch Kraft Homestyle Mac n Cheese - ~$1 w/ $1 manuf coupon
PC bag salad - ~$1 w/ $1 on-item coupon
Topcare handsoap - $.25 w/ $1 baby club coupon

SO..... I spent just under $42 and saved about $54!!!!!  It really does pay to spend the time on coupons and scouring the ads!!! With a growing family of 6, I need to save wherever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment