Friday, May 14, 2010

Foto Friday challenge - "Sky/Clouds"

Many days of grey skies this past week made it difficult to take photos I really liked.  These were all taken on the same day.  Here are a few...enjoy!  
A crow sitting on a line across the road from the YMCA....

Looking across the small lake here in town....I love clouds like this!

Just a cool shot...I enjoyed watching the seagulls antics!  

Such a pretty blue sky...

Gorgeous clouds!

This made me chuckle!

Love this pavilion...and so does Caitlin!  We often stop for a few minutes after picking her up from pre-k.

7 comments:

  1. I like the last two the best. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are very calming.. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos with the seagulls (both on the ground and perched on the sign). It seems that they were taking the sign's warning very seriously. ;D

    All the photos relaxed me just to look at them. It looks like a great place to slow down and "catch your breath"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third one is most definitely my favorite. I like the fourth one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures. What a lovely lake and pavilion. What a fun place to visit.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is my favorite! Looks like a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one of the seagulls on the beach. Great job!

    ReplyDelete